June 3, 2012

Don't Tread on my Dreams


I am still trying this art journaling thing. A year in the Life of an Art Journal let their linkythingy stay open for a whole year so there is plenty of time to play along with previous challenges, so to try and get my head around this I am going to do that. 


THE PROMPT: Bloom Where You're Planted

ie: count your blessings
THE STUFF: Scrapbooking flower embelishments ie: prima flowers, stickers
THE TECHNIQUE: paint/stamp/stain the flowers



I found this quote by W. B. Yeats and really liked it.

One of the things that I really like about this art journaling thing is the possibility to use some of my stash that just don't work with cards or tags - like these flowers, they are way to big to be used on cards and I have loads of them!  So then I used loads on this page :) They represent my dreams... I have loads of them also! 


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

You are really going for gold and creating like mad, well done, and they are all awesome and to die for. glad to see your mojo has returned

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is fabulous - love the colours you have used and the way you have written on the petals!.
Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

This is so inspiring Gunn - love the flowers and the script on them! A beautiful way to use that stash that we have and won't use!! Dreams - perfect! {{{hugs}}}

LindaBrun said...

En skikkelig drømmehage. Likte veldig godt diktet du har brukt. Takk for at du deler !

Glenda T. said...

I'm loving all the flowers here!!