June 2, 2012

Oh so pretty and a man card

I have had some great days in my craft room. I don't think I have been doing this much crafting for months!

Today I made this purple, superfeminine, soft and vintage card. Lots of laces and flowers, pearls and butterflies.



A couple of days ago I saw a card over at Pinterest and thought "Hey - I can make that! I have got those papers!" So I made that card - or almost, and actually I made 4 of them :) Good to have some man cards in the box. I have now covered the man sports of pool, racing cars, golf and tennis. :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Great cards Gunn - I love the inspiration on Pinterest and find myself over there when in need! LOL! Love the soft feminine feel of the first one, you always make purple look great! The masculine ones are perfect - makes me want to start creating....thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

So glad to see you crafting again and enjoying it - and I love looking at your results - awesome cards!!
Blessings
Maxine