I had a lot of fun making this steampunk tag. I really like the kind of worn coppery colors I managed to make. And even though it might be very wrong I do like the butterflies and the gears togehter.
This stamp is one that I got in a RAK from Lovely Linda. It was a whole set and there was another stamp on the set that was actually the one I wanted, but this one is the one I use all the time :) Thank you so much for this Linda!
- Craft tag #8
- TH embossing folders: Postcard, gears
- Distress ink: Black soot, Vintage photo
- TH tissue tape: Dictionary
- TH clock things
- Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets
- TH Tattered Banners
- Lindys Stamp Gang: Magicals - Cocoa Bean Copper, Moon Shadow Mist - Sossamer Gold, Starburst sprays - Mission bells brown
- Lace, ribbon and butterflies from my stash.
Simon Says Stamp and Show - One for the boys
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any sentiment
Thanks for stopping by!