June 2, 2012

Steampunk tag


I had a lot of fun making this steampunk tag. I really like the kind of worn coppery colors I managed to make. And even though it might be very wrong I do like the butterflies and the gears togehter. 

 This stamp is one that I got in a RAK from Lovely Linda. It was a whole set and there was another stamp on the set that was actually the one I wanted, but this one is the one I use all the time :) Thank you so much for this Linda!



Supplies:

- Craft tag #8
- TH embossing folders: Postcard, gears
- Distress ink: Black soot, Vintage photo
- TH tissue tape: Dictionary
- TH clock things
- Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets
- TH Tattered Banners
- Lindys Stamp Gang: Magicals - Cocoa Bean Copper, Moon Shadow Mist - Sossamer Gold, Starburst sprays - Mission bells brown
- Lace, ribbon and butterflies from my stash.


Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show - One for the boys

Aud Sentiments Challenge -  Any sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love this one Gunn - it has your 'signature style' all over it and is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Candy C said...

I really love your steampunk tag! The embossed background is a great backdrop for those gorgeous copper butterflies and darker gears. The piece of cream lace is the perfect thing to contrast the colors. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Mrs O crafty blog said...

What a fabulous tag. Thank you for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments, good luck, Pauline x