June 4, 2012

This makes me smile

I am having fun catching up on the Art Journal promts over at A year in the Life of an Art Journal
This is the prompt from April 15th and was and easy one - the "detalis" in my day that always makes me smile no matter what, is my cats. 



THE PROMPT: Details
ie: The little things take some photos of some of the little details in your day that make you smile. 
THE STUFF: Macro Photos/Inchies 
ie: Take some photos and use small prints of them on your page. (or clip some from a magazine) 
THE TEChNIQUE: Grid Scrapping 
ie: Use the images in 1in. squares and create a grid of the little things.




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love this Gunn - the textures and colours on the main layout are brilliant, and your cats - from one cat lover to another, they are always the best :-)
Blessings
MAxine

Lovely Linda said...

This just made me smile - I am happy to see ytour cats here, they are so much a part of your life! Love the colours and the details - great Gunn! {{{hugs}}}