June 15, 2012

White hat

I really enjoy making these hats :) and I have for a while now wanted to make a white one. My plan was that it was supposed to be all white, but I never follow my plans...... It did turn out to be one fit for a wedding, that was not my plan at all, I just wanted it to be soft and feminine... but ok, that is my excuse for trying again :)






Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
- White felt
- Ribbons, lace and bows from my stash
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Key charm and pearls from my stash
- Tickets downloaded from the net somewhere
- Butterfly punch
- Ranger perfect pearls mist

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - ) Anything Goes

7 comments:

Candy C said...

Your white hat is adorable! I love all of the gorgeous flowers you have positioned so perfectly cascading down your hat! The touches of laces and ribbons are also really a nice embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Lena Katrine said...

WOW!!! This is so Georgeous! Great colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at WOC!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

MaxineD said...

This is beautiful Gunn - definitely wedding material. Love the swath of flowers and the butterflies!!
Blessings
Maxine

craftybunny said...

Gorgeous creation.Beautifully decorated with all those flowers and butterflies.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bridget Larsen said...

You blow me away with what you create, so what will you do with this hat?

Terry said...

Hey there your white hat is absolutely amazing, love how you layered the roses and attached all the little detaills, thank you for sharing your fabulous creation with the DT from SSS and S. Hugs Terry xxxx

Berit Synnøve said...

En lekker hatt ! Så flotte detaljer med roser,sommerfugler og perler.
Takk for at du deltar hos Craft your passion.
Klem fra Berit - GDT