July 29, 2012

My girl

This is my first shadowbox. It has taken me a couple of weeks to finish it, but I am very pleased with it. It was hard to keep it in black and white but I am glad I stuck with my idea. 
I really like this way of displaying photos, and I see a couple of more shadowboxes in my future... I have to more cats and to stepchildren... mayby I should make one out of our weddingphotos as well.... hmmmm

Anyway, the subject of my first shadowboz is my lovely little girl Stella. 






Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:


Crafting When We Can - Monochrome
Amusing Challenges -Anything Goes 

5 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your fabulous project, love the kitty kat pictures and your colors, hugs terry xxxx

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is mid-blowingly beautiful - I love every little detail you have incorporated.......... 5 more - your home would be an art gallery!!
Thank you for sharing such a stunning project.
Blessings
Maxine

Stampalicious said...

beautiful, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina

Anonymous said...

Herligt du e flinke!
mamma

Olga Marie said...

Dette var bare så jeg ikke kunne se meg mett på det....! Oppdager nye ting hele tiden! Og jeg tenker fremdeles på det albumet du laga til tanta di - sukk!