August 18, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow

I was so fun to be asked to be part of this reunion of old Sugar Creek Hollow Designers. I have resigned from all DT work for a while, but to do one Guest preformance once in a while is just fun :)

The theme for this challenge is Family. So first I made a card with this image on:

I really like this image, and you know - the guys in Sing Sing have family too. I like to make cards with this image and the sentiment: Take you time - I will wait for you". Maybe it is just me, but I find that hilarious. Anyway, the card turned out boring in the colors, so I decided to make a new one and fell for this image of this pretty little girl that made me think about my beautiful niece.


I hope you will join us over at Sugar Creek Hollow for this challenge!

We will be choosing one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice along with a winner's badge to display. The Design Team will choose their Top Pick and that creator will receive a winner's badge but will also be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Heide said...

Gunn,
Gorgeous card! I just love how this turned out. The jail bird image cracks me up, I would still like to see this card. Happy to be working with you again.
Hugs, Heide

MaxineD said...

What great cards Gunn - love your sense of humour in the first, and the second one is fabulous with the blue bouquet against the pink and the gorgeous lace.
Blessings
Maxine

marsha said...

This is scrumptious Gunn! The jailbirds are just a hoot, but the second card is so vintagely beautiful! This was fun to guest design with you again!
Hugs,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Supert kort, ikke minst var det noen detaljer jeg synes å kjenne igjen.
Klem mamma

Patti P. said...

Gunn, we never had the pleasure of working together but I know that I would have loved you and your sense of humor (would have loved the first card and your sentiment).
This is beautiful in it's gorgeous textures, those flowers--oh my, and what a lovely girl image.
We really appreciate your filling in this week and the chance to see your work again at SCH.
Hugs.....Patti

Jan Hennings said...

Your project is beautiful and the image at the top is a hoot!

Olga Marie said...

Nyyyydelig kort! Og likte fangebildet hehe