Pages

September 17, 2018

Christmas - really?

This weekend I was at a the paper party as we call it in Norway. Lots of great people and lots of fun. 

I did not make much, but I was challenged to make a christmascard inspired by my neighbor.

My neighbor is at his best - not like the rest of us :), so I decided to make an untraditional christmascard.



It says Merry christmas on the inside... well, just under the quote "I don't like you, you are ugly and have no manners at all!" Happy holidays neighbor *lol*


Challenges:

2 kommentarer:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Gunn, what a beautiful card, with a 'sting in the tail' with that inside quote:). Love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

KathyA. said...

Wow... you did unconventional proud. What a creative and fun Christmas card. Love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at Pennys this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]