Pages

November 18, 2018

Stay Strong

Hi again
I was just getting back into crafting and blogging again and then my house got flooded.....
So I had to pack up all my stuff and have been staying on a friends sofa for 6 weeks.... The stresslevesl has been through the roof.... 

But now I am finally home again, I have made myself a new craftingspace and this is where I have spent my intire weekend 😄

I have not done any art journaling for years - so these to pages actually took me all weekend to make.... but it did calm my head down, so it was worth it.








It sure has been some hard weeks - so I need this as a reminder for 

Challenges:

Pennys challenge 406 - Anything goes



Thanks for stopping by!

Gunn

3 kommentarer:

Sandra said...

Such a beautiful piece of art!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

Michelle said...

This is so Stunning - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Gunn, what a time of it you have had - I do hope you can settle now and relax and keep creating.
Hugs and blessings
Maxine